Registrations are now open for our Effectively Engaging with Maori Workshops.
These workshops provide a unique opportunity to build your knowledge around engaging with Māori, both at an individual and organisation level. Attendance at the workshop will:
- Increase your awareness around Māori cultural processes and cultural safety
- Improve your understanding of key Māori engagement principles
- Increase your understanding of the Treaty of Waitangi and the role and relevance of tangata whenua as a treaty partner
- Improve your knowledge of core Māori values and principles
- Increase your knowledge of the ‘Treaty Based Organisation’ model and how cultural baselines can be used to improve Māori cultural capability and awareness.
To view the full programme outline please click through to the link.
To register for the Hamiton Workshop (9 April 2018) please click through to the link.
To register for the Christchurch Workshop (11 April 2018) please click through to the link.
Please email completed registration form to: [email protected]