We are happy to confirm that we have managed to secure the services of Progress to Health and Interactionz to deliver another round of Facilitation Workshops which will be held in Whanganui, Napier, Whangarei, Invercargill and Nelson during the month of May.
These interactive one day workshops offer participants the chance to:
- learn transferable skills and new tools that will help you in the workplace and beyond.
- understand the difference between facilitating support and providing support.
- understand how personal planning underpins facilitated practice.
- share your experience and reflect on your own practice.
- interact with facilitators whose organisations have a long history of working alongside people to get the best outcomes.
For workshop dates and to register download the workshop registration form here.