Inclusive NZ membership is open to organisations and individuals that have an objective to assist people with disabilities. There are many benefits of becoming an Inclusive NZ member and means you or your organisation will have access to a great deal of support as well as resources.
Provides members with a joint voice to Government and fund holders
- Inclusive NZ has a CEO and office based in Wellington, and a Board committed to ensuring government hears and understands disability support service issues.
- We have representation on various Government Advisory Groups.
- We liaise regularly with Government Ministers, MPs, Ministry of Social Development, Ministry of Health, Disabled Persons Assembly (DPA) and People First.
Provides opportunities for peer support
- Members meet no less than three times per year. As well as discussing organisational matters there are guest speakers on topical issues, workshops, opportunities to share ideas and problems, visits to member organisations’ workplaces, and national conferences.
- We run regular seminars, e.g. for Boards of Trustees on governance and management issues, leadership development courses, etc.
Provides members with information
- Members receive our popular newsletter, the Quick Update, and information about government policy, current research and issues.
- Inclusive NZ is committed to good practice and has published best practice guidelines and principles.
Ready to Join?
Inclusive NZ Membership is split into four categories; Full Membership, Associate Membership, Business/Corporate Membership and Individual Membership.
For organisations whose main activities include providing support to people with disabilities
Cost: $800 plus GST per year
Full Members receive all our publications and are eligible for all Inclusive NZ programmes. Meeting fees for full members are substantially discounted.
For not-for-profit organisations with an interest in the disability sector.
Cost: $375 plus GST per year
Associate Members receive regular information but may be ineligible to participate in some Inclusive NZ programmes. They are welcome to attend meetings upon payment of a meeting fee but have no voting rights.
For profit organisations with an interest in supporting the disability sector.
Cost: $500 plus GST per year
Corporate Members receive regular information but may be ineligible to participate in some Inclusive NZ programmes. They are welcome to attend meetings upon payment of a meeting fee but have no voting rights.
Open to individuals who work or have an interest in the sector, but are not aligned to a provider organisation.
Cost: $75.00 + GST per year.
Individual members may attend and speak at General meetings but shall not be eligible to vote. They will receive information from Inclusive NZ, as well as other membership benefits as decided by the Board.
Individual Membership form (PDF, 202 Kb)