Inclusive NZ membership is open to organisations and individuals that share our vision to reduce discrimination and barriers to inclusion for all people in Aotearoa New Zealand. Inclusive NZ works towards achieving its vision through education; advocacy; capacity building and training; evidence based research; and providing support to members to create vibrant and inclusive communities.
Inclusive NZ is a human rights based organisation and our kaupapa is guided by the following values:
- Mana tangata
- Tino rangatiratanga
There are many benefits of becoming an Inclusive NZ member
Provides members with a joint voice to Government
- Inclusive NZ has a CEO and office based in Wellington, and a Board committed to ensuring government hears your voices.
- Have representation on various Government Advisory Groups.
- We work closely with Government Ministers, MPs, Government Agencies, Disabled Peoples Organisations, community based organisations and NGOs
Provides opportunities for peer support
- Members meet no less than three times per year. These include speakers on topical issues, workshops, opportunities to share ideas and problems, visits to member organisations’ workplaces, and national conferences.
- We run regular seminars and training.
- Members benefit from Inclusive NZ’s many strategic partnerships.
Provides members with information
- Members receive our popular newsletter, the Quick Update, and information about government policy, current research and issues.
- Inclusive NZ is committed to good practice and has published best practice guidelines and principles.
- Inclusive NZ undertakes evidence based research on inclusion, diversity and human rights.
Advocacy and Policy Support
- Members receive expert advice and support in policy analysis and design, strategic advocacy and law reform.
- Members receive expert advice and support engaging with international and regional bodies including the United Nations.
- Negotiated discounts for members through CSC buying group.
- Access to hot desks and meeting rooms in Wellington.
Ready to Join?
Organisation $950 plus GST per year
Individual $150 plus GST per year
An organisation wanting to invest in community development and social change in New Zealand.
Investing Members would be entitled to two complimentary registrations for all Inclusive NZ forums and one complimentary registration to its Conferences
Other, please specify ………………..
Other ways to support Inclusive NZ
Become a sector champion and support the work of Inclusive NZ
For corporate organisations who support the work of Inclusive NZ
Other amount, please specify ………
Please contact us directly to discuss
[contact-form][contact-field label='Name' type='name' required='1'/][contact-field label='Email' type='email' required='1'/][contact-field label='Organisation' type='text'/][contact-field label='Comment - Let us know what you like to know!' type='textarea' required='1'/][/contact-form]