Our vision and values
Our vision is a society where disabled people are working, participating and fulfilling their aspirations in inclusive communities.
Our mission is to support our members as we work together to create an inclusive Aotearoa.
- inclusion and diversity
- working together, in a collegial environment, based on integrity, respect and trust
- ongoing learning and the shared knowledge and wisdom of our community
- pro-active service delivery based on finding the best option for individuals
- we value and encourage innovation
- we value and recognise the autonomy/self-determination of individuals and member organisations